Greetings All

It is with great regret that I must announce the postponement of the J35 North American Championship Regatta scheduled for Sept 17-20, 2020 at South Shore Yacht Club in Milwaukee Wisconsin.

Due to the current uncertainties of the SARS Covid 19 situation coupled with damage to the marina and protective break wall at SSYC and the associated uncertainties of the availability of safe dockage at SSYC this season, the OA in Consultation with the J35 Class Association has made the difficult decision to postpone the event until 2021.  We expect it to be held in a similar time frame in Sept of 2021 but final dates are TBD.

We are all very disappointed but we are facing unprecedented challenges right now with the high water and a global pandemic.  Given the logistics of both the organizer and participants required to put on a NAC regatta we don’t want to be in a position where we need to cancel without sufficient advance notice, and we don’t want to put on a substandard event.   We will be back stronger than ever hopefully in 2021

Sorry all

J35 banner

Link to

J-Boat Forums

No Ratings...SAME EXCUSES LOL!